Hutton Grammar School
We were given a green field and the brief was to turn it into a 3,000 square meter all-weather multi-use games area with combined car parking.
- The level of the site needed to be reduced which required excavation works.
- Following the excavation, we installed an attenuation system to conform to planning laws and comply with United Utilities legislation.
- Over 1,800 cubic meters of spoil was removed before importing 2,000 tonnes of stone.
- We installed 140 meters of linear drainage and 300 meters of concrete edgings.
- We also installed 230 meters of specialist rebound sports fencing, as well as all the other surrounding fencing.
- The job also involved the laying of 3000m2 of porous tarmac.
Services used on this project include: